Whats yall fav first person shooting game? I would have to saw Halo 2 or Tom Clancy's games
Whats yall fav first person shooting game? I would have to saw Halo 2 or Tom Clancy's games
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Tom clancy's splinter cell
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Doom...
A beat the original doom a long time ago, and it was harder than crap...then u just die and have to buy doom 2 lol.....but i still loved it though
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
all dooms are great. The new ones Doom 3 and Doom 3 Resurection are great as well.
I bought Doom 3. What's the deal with Resurection?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
splinter cell is only a 1st person shooter online when you play as a mercenary. When you play as sam fisher the camera view is in 3rd person (behind the guy). I prefer Rainbow Six lockdown or Battlefield 2 modern combat, for best 1st person shooters, havent played doom yet though... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell.....and I'm still workin on Chaos Theory right now........I ain't had much time to play it!
I've always like the Medal of Honor games
No Regrets
It's not necessarily "first-person" per se, but any of the Resident Evil games are exceptionally fun.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks